1. Terms & Conditions
- By accessing this website and/or using any projects contained within this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this website and/or using any software made available on this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on this web site are provided 'as is'. We make no warranties,
expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties,
including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or
other violation of rights. Further, We do not warrant or make any representations
concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the
materials on this website or any projects contained or otherwise relating to such materials or
on any sites linked to this site.
All images and comments posted by users are their responsibility, and you agree not to hold any representative of this website liable.
In no event shall any Administrator or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site, even if an Administrator or authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations or implied warranties, you are not allowed to register or use the materials on this website.
4. Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Administrators have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the website by posters and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk, and the content is the responsibility of the original poster.
- You agree the administration of this website are not legally responsible for any use/misuse of the content or software contained within this website.
- You agree that if you create and/or post any custom content that becomes merged into a project, you forfeit any legal ownership rights to said content henceforth.
Last Updated: May 5th, 2018 10:07am
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- During the use of the projects contained herein, your computer(s) hardware ids, player names, and other game related identity information may be collected for the purpose of restricting access to said projects, preventing fraud, and other types of abuse.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.